29th May 2024

How much of earth’s water is usable?

0

Only 3 per cent of earth’s water is fresh, the rest 97 per cent is salt water. Of that 3 per cent, over 2 per cent is frozen in ice sheets and glaciers. It means less than 1 per cent fresh water is found in lakes, rivers and underground. Water, indeed is a scarce resource.

Leave a Reply